BIODYNAMIC AND ORGANIC CONSULTING SERVICES
“Growing good farms and good farmers for a sustainable future.”
Goodfarmers Consulting Service offers onsite consulting and systems design for food production for both small land holdings and large scale initiatives. Founder Jim Barausky is a biodynamic farmer, consultant, and teacher of nearly 40 years. Jim offers mentoring, assistance, design, and advice for self-sustaining and regenerative agricultural projects. Services include designing, implementing, and managing in the following areas:
- CSA-Community Supported Agriculture Programs
- Food production for non-Profit Institutions
- Farms and Student Gardens for Colleges and Universities and Service Organizations
- Small Holdings and Private Gardens
- Education and Training Courses
- Farmer-Mentor Programs and Agriculture Apprenticeship Trainings
- Land Based Education and Hand centered Learning
- Waldorf High School Science
- Organic and Biodynamic Certification
CONTACT JIM FOR A TWO-HOUR SPRING CONSULTATION SPECIAL THROUGH MAY 31.
(local Boulder County) $150
NEW! 2012 CLASS SERIES- OCCUPY YOUR YARD
TOWARDS BUILDING YOUR LOCAL FOOD RESOURCE
Next class is May 19, 2012.
Growing your own food contributes to a sustainable lifestyle and develops a deeper connection to the earth. Planning and skill building makes a huge difference to your success. This 2012 series of classes and workshops is designed to support successful food gardens in the backyard garden or on the farm. Classes demonstrate the Biodynamic approach to regenerative agriculture. Class locations vary so participants can experience a variety of sites and designs. See Classes and workshops.